This site uses cookies to provide you with a more personalised experience. By continuing to browse everydayhero, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
£1,312
£5,000
Taylor's Sponsored Trilogy Masonic Charitable Foundation
Taylor's Sponsored Trilogy
£1,312
£5,000
Masonic Charitable Foundation
Taylor's Sponsored Trilogy
Taylor's Sponsored Trilogy

My Story

The Province’s very own Iron Man, Peter Taylor, Provincial Grand Secretary is taking on three grueling events to raise money for the West Lancashire 2021 Festival and Meningitis Now.

Starting with the Great North-Western Half Marathon in Blackpool, on 17th February, then tackling the ups and downs of the Coniston 14 around Coniston Water in the Lake District on 30th March; Peter will swim, cycle and run (or stagger) to the finish line in Southport on 19th May to complete his trilogy.

Peter is hoping that all Freemasons within the Province and beyond will sponsor him for just £1.00 per event that’s just £3.00 or more if you see fit. (it will be worth it just to see him out of breath with a painful expression)

80% of the proceeds will go to the West Lancashire 2021 Festival with the remaining 20% going to Meningitis Now

Thank You

Top Supporters
Show more Top Supporters Hide

MCF Relief Chest Scheme

07 Feb 2018 31 Dec 2020 Visit this campaign

Donations Summary

Mcf logo   screen
Charity

Masonic Charitable Foundation